Transportation of Dangerous Goods
Every Day thousands of shipments of Dangerous Goods such as gasoline, Propane and pesticides are transported on Canada’s Highways.
The Transportation of Dangerous Goods Regulations are intended to protect the public from the hazards of accidental spills or leaks. This TDG course meets all of Transport Canada’s training requirements under the TDG Regulations for people involved in the Transportation of Dangerous Goods by ground.
Course Content Includes:
• An overview of TDG Requirements and Regulations
• Responsibilities of Shippers, Handlers and Carriers
• Classifications of Dangerous Goods.
• Shipping Documents
• Placards, Labels and Safety Marks
• Means of Containment.
• Special Situations
• Emergency Response Assistance Plans.
Approximately 45 minutes.
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.